Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Travel Update

Well, I survived my trip to Egypt during Ramadan and managed to have a pretty wonderful time. I will write more on my opinions of Egypt and what has come of the once great pyramids and tombs of ancient Egypt in the coming days. I have tons of pictures of which I will post a few. I made a stop in Dublin, Ireland as well and will have to share some tales of Halloween in the land of the Leprechans. More to come in a few days, once I have a rest back in Texas, if at all possible...

2 Comments:

Blogger Papa Ray said...

Ahhhh, I had a brief but firey relationship with a sweet (ha) young Irish lass back in my youth.

It was a great learning experience.

Looking forward to your exploits and pics.

Continue your Mission

Papa Ray
West Texas
USA

11/04/2005 4:11 PM  
Blogger Casper said...

Ireland was nice, I was there for Halloween and a few days prior. Dublin was a great place to celebrate, it was more like 3-4 nights of Halloween celebrations. It was like a college town everynight and people were out in costume by the masses.

11/13/2005 5:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home