Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Vacation Grind

Alert! Casper is going on vacation!!!

Unfortunately, I do not have a guest poster for my blog for the next 22 days... I will be traveling A LOT and will not have a chance to post until at least Nov 3rd and will not be able to get back to normal posting until Nov. 9 or 10. I hope that those who have been visiting me as of late will mark me down and again return once I do. I promise to have some interesting stories and nice photos to share!

The past few days have been the vacation grind and I can not even begin to explain all the problems I have had to sort through and the mass travel alterations that have transpired. Not to mention all the wrapping up that it takes at work, so not to leave anything hanging, making sure that all the loose ends are tied. I have had long days and sleepless nights for a full week and it all makes the relaxing days of vacation all that much more worth while!

See everyone in about 3 weeks!!! "Good golf, good tennis, or whatever makes you happy!" (Marvin Zindler - 13 News Houston) LOL! :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Удачно тебе отдохнуть!

10/19/2005 1:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a WONDERFUL trip, enjoy your R&R to it's fullest. I'm looking forward to seeing new pictures when you get back. Peace!

10/21/2005 4:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home