Monday, October 10, 2005

Got Trackback?

Today I made some changes at Casper's Calamity, I signed up with for FREE trackback services! If you use Blogger/Blogspot this is the simplest service you will ever add to your Blog! They have an automated system that even inserts the code for Blogger/Blogspot users. I happen to enjoy editing my own code from time to time, but when I did it and previewed I was getting a little white hash at the top of all my posts... so I cleared my changes and decided to let them do it. It worked the first time. Now I just wonder about all my old comments.....hmm, well plenty of room for new ones now!

commenting and trackback have been added to this blog.

OK, Houston... we have a Problem! The next time I edit my blog its GONE! Working the issue now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home