Saturday, October 08, 2005

Heart of an Angel

Today was an extremely stressful day for me. Without digging to far into my personal life, I would just have to say that unless there is some light at this end of tomorrow's tunnel I'm seriously going to bash my head into a stone wall until I knock myself unconscious.

This is how I felt at the end of my day, until I visited some of the sites on my blogroll. When out of nowhere an act of kindness just blew me away! I was so tense and all of a sudden I wanted to cry. Now all the tension has gone and I can get some sleep. Thanks Princess & Goddess!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there Casper,
I'm glad her simple act of kindness made your day. I know you guys live a rather insulated life in pretty rough conditions. Try to avoid banging your head against the wall, it will only hurt when you come to!

I read Princess the comments you & others posted , and she really didn't get what the fuss was about, after all "it was just food". But she was happy that she made people she didn't know happy. And she says now I owe her more noodles!

10/08/2005 10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home