Thursday, April 06, 2006

Things Worth Blogging


Dan the Man Posted by Picasa

After my hiatus from blogging a very important matter has given me reason to break my silence.
The author of "Fingers are Faucets for the Brain," Danial, a close friend of mine was medivac'd to Germany and has been in critical condition for several weeks.

A new blog, "Dan Updates," was created by Dan's friend Darve to help all friends, family and loved ones keep track of the updates on his condition.

This site is also a place where we are posting photos/good times in support of Danial and his family to let them all know that they are in our thoughts and prayers.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

B, I'm so sorry. I was going to tell you about nearly cutting my finger off, but this seems so much more important now.

4/09/2006 9:07 PM  
Blogger Dan Clements said...

Thanks to everyone for your thoughts and prayers. Dan, the man is back!

7/08/2006 2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home