Friday, December 30, 2005

What Will Be Your Resolution?

Personally, I am not all that big on new years resolutions. I do however plan on focusing on time management! Sometimes things get hectic at work over here and its difficult to prioritize. I want to start planning my day and managing time better. It seems like there is always so much to do that I just try to tackle whatever possible, whenever possible.

There really aren't enough hours in the day, even a 12+ hour one! I think that with better planning and actually setting aside time for the things that I need to be doing, Ergo: reading up on policies, procedures, planning out jobs fully and personal study work improvement, things should be able to be accomplished more smoothly.

Having more order in the day should also help with getting out of the office and away from work on time. This would result in more time to organize and accomplish my personal ambitions, like getting to the gym and improving my sparse Russian. Who knows? It may even give me some time to relax and catch some extra, but much needed, rest!

Maybe this resolution will work out. I sure could use more hours in the day though! I hope everyone has a Happy New Year and remember the Soldiers and those over here supporting them in the New Year!

1 Comments:

Blogger Papa Ray said...

Hey,

Just remember the 6 P's.

"Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance."

That and, "It ain't done until it's done right."

That second one, was from my SGT Major, long ago. Bless his hard ass soul.

Continue the Mission.

Papa Ray
West Texas
USA

1/02/2006 3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home