Monday, January 02, 2006

The Big 2K

I had to post about my 2000 hits on my Blog!!!
I missed my 1000 hits while I was still on vacation in early November, but in just 2 months I have had 1000 hits! I do understand that this is small beans for some, but it was a much longer road to my first thousand and that just means that my readers have increased. I don't aim to be a top blogger or anything, but it is cool to see that others find my site interesting in one way or another.

For the most part my blog is for friends & family and some type of creative outlet for me while I'm working in the sandbox (Iraq). I was never good in English and never cared for writing, but I must admit I never imagined that something like a blog would be filling my free time.

Despite all my typos and grammatical errors I appreciate all those that visit me to see what's up on a daily, weekly and/or monthly basis! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Congratulations man!

1/02/2006 8:17 AM  
Blogger Papa Ray said...

Hey Young'un, don't run yourself down. Just take your time and write what you want (keeping in mind that our enemies may be reading).

I drop by to make sure your doing ok and see what mischief you are up to. I have many Soldiers and Marines that I check up on all over the world. I was once a grunt and I am amazed and gratified at how the "younger generation" is doing.

So, just stay safe and continue the mission.

Papa Ray
West Texas
USA

1/02/2006 2:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog Casper one niner...Gypsy over and out...

1/03/2006 2:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home