Friday, April 28, 2006

Random Thought!


Taco Bell Iraq -Taji! Posted by Picasa

In the next few days I will be traveling to Thailand. I have never been to an Asian country before. East of the "Middle East" will be a big first. I know that Taco Bell has nothing to do with Thailand, that I know of, but these packets are pretty funny sometimes and this Taco Bell meal will probably be the last good American food that I get until I return. I have heard good things about food in Thailand, but I will just have to see for myself. One of the friends I am going with showed me some video from his last trip. He was eating big fried grasshoppers and grubs. He said I have to try it, but I don't plan on tasting any insects unless its for survival necessity!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

a waterbed huh? lol... well you have fun on your trip.. please don't post pics of people eating weird stuff.... i'm not sure my stomach can handle it....haha
dee

4/29/2006 1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home