Sunday, September 25, 2005

Call me a Republican... But?


FAHRENHYPE9/11 Posted by Picasa

I just finished watching FahrenHYPE9/11 and it amazed me how so many Democrats could look past their parties' bias and speak out in support of President Bush and disgust for Michael Moore! Finally, people are looking to the bigger picture! It doesn't matter if you are Democrat, Republican or Libertarian, we are all in this together! We are all targets! We are no different because we are all Americans. In this we must realize that we are all the same and put aside our differences for a global call of Freedom.

Anyone that watched Michael Moore's movie, should at least give this movie and those that he USED in his film the opportunity to present the truth and defend themselves first hand. Watch and judge for yourself!

I was not sure in my previous post on what Saddam was required to do by the UN and now I know that he was to disarm. So someone explain to me the photo I posted below!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home