Sunday, September 25, 2005

WMD's... NOT?


WMD... NOT? Posted by Picasa

I don't know about you... But, should something have to be Nuclear to be a weapon of mass destruction? What about tons upon tons of missiles etc. that together can produce mass destruction? Things like this boggle me. So we didn't find the WMD's, but wasn't Saddam supposed to have disarmed? I haven't read up on what was mandated of him lately, but I believe these are some big boy toys that he was not supposed to have. Of course the news stations don't report on things like this, they just concentrate on the small fact that makes them right!

I firmly believe that Saddam had WMD's, just because you can't find/see it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: Ergo -The Wind! I do know that there are single cell dehydrators here and have been told that the only use for them is Anthrax, but that's not my department. Take it as you may, but there are enough armaments here that we use Iraqi Tank/Cannon Barrels, still in the crates from Jordan, as curbs along the roads. Maybe I'll post a shot of that tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home