Friday, September 09, 2005

Beauty in Eastern Ukraine


Oksana's Church in Ukraine Posted by Picasa

First I must apologize because I don't know the name of this beautiful church. It wasn't exactly written out anywhere that I could see, like the giant marquees we use in the states to advertise the names of churches.

I was not with Oksana when I took this Photo and so I did not ask what it was called.
All of that aside, this is just one of so many beautiful churches/cathedrals in Ukraine!
Unknowingly I posted this and then stumbled upon a cathedral picture posted at Dave's Not Here, and I must admit my photo pales in comparison to the Se' Cathedral. That is why I am a beginner and still a grunt in the world of blogging, but time goes on and I will be digging into some more of my photos from here in Iraq very soon!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Each photo has its' merits. I like the color on this!

David Earney
www.daves-not-here.net

9/09/2005 8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home