Sunday, August 14, 2005

Complexity


Decisions, as of late, have become a chess game as I attempt to sort out and play all the pieces correctly to result in my end goals. It's strange how one day can be so simple and the next is baffled in complexity! I have had a new realization to how organization, laws and regulations have led the U.S. to be the successful nation that it is. My problem is trivial in comparison, but as it sits and stares back at me demanding my focus I must give it way. Why can't other countries have laws and standards that allow people to plan things and utilize what little freedom they have to enjoy?

I find myself in a difficult situation trying to plan a trip for my girlfriend and I to Europe that will require acquisition of many Visas for her. If that isnt enough, although she may request and be granted a set number of days off for this vacation, her boss could easily change his mind the day prior, as he has done before, and place her job in jepordy over her staying or not! How do you plan around crap like that! Arghhhhh!!!!
I am in a fix over this one... it's not like you can wait until the last minute to get plane and cruise tickets and visas etc... Gooooosh!

What to do? To get back to the point about the success of the US. It just takes structure and planning, law and following through etc. to get things done and be successful. Growing up in the US this is natural... but a big headeach to deal with when dealing with other countries.
I thnik I will retire for the night and think on this no longer... instead watch a movie at Dave's Movie Corner and then crash into my bed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home