Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Blogging Beginnings -Entry for August 10, 2005

I have contemplated a Blog for sometime now as I have been very impressed with those of some of my co-workers. I hope that somehow I will manage to entertain or inform people about my experiences.

First off I need to say that I am no English Major, nor am I even a fair speller! I would appreciate not getting flamed for my typos, bad spelling or horrific grammar. Just take it as part of the entertainment factor and laugh at my expense. Believe me I wont mind!

Actually, several years ago I remember I left a sticky note to someone on their office door. It said something about where they were supposed to meet someone. I wrote "MEAT" and the person was so confused they had to come find me for an explanation. Needless to say, we both had a good laugh once we figured out what all the confusion was about!

Regrettably, I can remember late nights writing papers for school and having to ask a friend, "how do you spell "the" again?" ... So, um yeah, I have never been at one with the English language! Learning French several years back has done further irreversible damage to my lacking grasp of my native tongue. I am now studying Russian, if somewhat successful I may never be able to write English comprehensively again. Good luck on that one, Da? (Russian for yes)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home