Thursday, April 05, 2007

Getting Away in LaGrange, TX

Train over the CO river Posted by Picasa

A few weeks ago I had a chance to get away with some family. I have always spent time in LaGrange when I was growing up and have lots of family there. If you don't know anything about LaGrange, TX then maybe you should listen to more ZZ TOP. Anyway, I took this on one of the relaxing afternoons we were enjoying down by the Colorado River. I think it came out pretty good and was a good photo to experiment with Focal Point black & white.

3 Comments:

Blogger Thomas Churchwell said...

Are you still using the Canon XTI? Great shot!

4/07/2007 3:34 AM  
Blogger Casper said...

Yes I sure am Tarquin. Love the camera, just wish I had a bit more time to shoot and learn. Things are smoothing out though in the next few months and I hope to get a lot more shooting in.

4/09/2007 3:34 PM  
Blogger flythemig29 said...

You are right about the money thing. I have spent over 3K now and still don't have all the gadegts that I wnat. Dave spent about that much on one lens alone. I called it his penis extension.

4/22/2007 12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home