Saturday, September 10, 2005

Freedom to Do!

I spoke with my cousin back in Texas tonight and he told me about a friends blog.
His blog is a nice photo history of time off and the things that the freedom of the U.S. allows us to enjoy! From tubing down the river to fishing and 4-wheelin' he has lots of pictures of good times! Stop on by and check him out at Back In Texas!!

Speaking of Freedom! I also stumbled upon another new blogger like myself that recently commented on Corey's post of a (photo-shopped I'm sure) Picture of President Bush fishing in New Orleans on the flooded streets. Nikky over at Don't Head West! is a more outspoken person than I, but she has some very interesting posts here of late. I don't have all that many readers but I found some of her stuff interesting and wanted to pass it along.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home