Saturday, August 27, 2005

All Good Things Come to an End...

Today I finish my packing and move to a new base.

This will be the last time that I work with the IT department that I have grown to love.
Allthough all the packing and shipping will be a hassle, the hardest part will be leaving the team that I depend on. This team can work miracles. Working on this team in Iraq has led me to believe that difficult is done daily and the impossible just takes a little more time!

The new IT team I will be joining is a capable bunch as well, but I will miss the relationships and all the good times that I had with my old team. I hope that I don't loose touch with any of them and who knows, our paths could cross again in Iraq or anywhere in the world. It is a small world!

There will be more to come, but for now I have to pack and get ready for the move!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home